There Will Be Ink is a tactical action game for 1-4 players. Play solo or with friends in battles between stick figure armies drawn on a paper notepad, just like you used to draw in class instead of paying attention!
TWBI is a difficult game, where charging forward into the fray will rarely win a battle. Tactical thinking is essential. Assessing the battlefield, taking cover as needed, keeping an eye on troop positions: all of these are essential for winning the day. Or, if that sounds like a chore, switch to “arcade mode” and run & gun at will!
- Fast-paced action gameplay with strategic elements
- Take control of any friendly unit on the battlefield
- Unlock new recruit types as you play, including assault infantry, snipers, medics, RPG troops, heavy machine gunners, and engineers
- Full featured map editor – lay out a battlefield and jump straight into the action
- Join a battle in progress for 4 player local co-op or vs. gameplay
- Navigate dynamic battlefields, wading across rivers, taking cover behind trees, rocks, sandbags, and craters left behind in the chaos
- T-Rex with jetpacks!
- Compensate for weather effects like rain, wind, and smoke rising from burning buildings and trees
- Earn training credits, even when a battle is lost, to assign new abilities to your troops
See There Will Be Ink in action below:
The game can be currently be found on itch.io and Steam Early Access (as of September 6th, 2019)! Itch purchases come with a Steam key (once available on Steam).
Please get in touch if you have any questions or would like to talk about the game.